- Romaine Lettuce
- cherry tomatoes
- Wash a head of romaine lettuce and cut off the core.
- Cut the lettuce into bite-sized pieces and add to a salad spinner.
- Wash the arugula and add to the salad spinner
- Remove the outer leaves of the radicchio; then wash the leaves in cold water.
- Next, cut the head in half and remove the core by making a V incision. After that, chop the radicchio and rinse again in cold water. Add to the salad spinner.
- Spin the romaine, arugula, and radicchio until dry. Add all to a large salad bowl.
- Wash the carrots.
- Cut off the top and the end tips with a paring knife. Then peel the carrots with a vegetable peeler to clean them further. Use a food processor or a grater to shred the carrots. Add to the salad bowl containing the romaine, arugula, and radicchio.
- Cut the stem and root end of the radish and scrub with a scrub brush under running water. Slice the radishes and add to the salad bowl.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes in cold running water; add them to the salad bowl.
- Serve with your favorite salad dressing.